Heading in the “Right Direction” isn’t always enough to get you where you want to go. Ask any hamster.
You’re a business owner with commitment and a passion for what you do but your lackluster advertising isn’t helping your business grow. We can help.
By examining the following factors:
1. How big is the pie? How much will consumers spend in your product or service category this year? How much will you get? How many dollars are left?
2. How good is your message? Is your story being told as well as it could be? What is the Impact Quotient of your ads?
3. How are your ad dollars being spent? Are they leveraged for maximum impact or are you “spraying and praying?”
4. How good are your competitors at what they do?
5. How good are you? Are you walking the walk or just talking the talk? The ball is in your court on this one.
More efficient use of ad dollars combined with more persuasive, compelling, salient messages based on a sound strategy equals a greater return on your investment.
We spend your dollars more efficiently by designing a more effective media plan to reach more people, with greater repetition, with better messages.
How we are paid:
Our income is strictly tied to the growth of your business not the size of your ad budget. If your annual sales are less than $1,000,000 you’ll pay us an upfront fee of $5,000. We’ll visit your market to get the answers to the five factors listed above then develop a strategy, your core message and a media plan. If you agree with the plan you’ll pay us a small monthly fee adjusted annually by the amount you grow.
If we grow your business by 10 percent in one year, we get a 10 percent raise in our monthly salary the following year. If we double your business, you double our salary. Each year is benchmarked against the previous year and you can dismiss us at the end of any annual agreement.
The most expensive advertising is advertising that doesn’t work. Are you good at what you do? Are you ready to jump off the treadmill and start going someplace?
Then let’s get started.